How to apply filtering to a single computer – Websense
You can add individual computers in your network as clients in Websense Manager, and then assign specific policies to those computers.
- Right-click in the navigation tree and selectÂ Add Computer. The Add Computer dialog box appears.
- Enter the IP address of the computer in the dialog box, and then clickÂ OK.
The computer IP address is added to the navigation tree underÂ Clients > Computers, and is selected.
Initially, theÂ Default policy is applied to this computer. Use theÂ Policy list to select a different policy to apply to this computer.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- How to Show files by size, biggest last- Linux Commands - January 21, 2011
- How to test for unreadable blocks on disk- Linux Commands - January 21, 2011
- How to Do a read speed test on disk sda – Linux Commands - January 21, 2011