pdfcreator – A Free Software to creates PDFs from any Windows program
PDFCreator is one of the best known programs to create PDF files from any application. Start converting your documents and add encryption with PDFCreator to secure them against modifications.
PDFCreator is aÂ free tool to create PDF files from nearly any Windows application.
- CreateÂ PDFs from any program that is able to print
- Security:Â Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc
- New:Â Digitally sign your PDFs to ensure that you are the author and the file has not been modified
- New:Â Create PDF/A files for long term archives
- Send generated files viaÂ eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install:Â Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server:Â PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
- And the best:Â PDFCreator is free, even forÂ commercial use! It is Open Source and released under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Supports Windows Vista and Windows 7
PDFCreator is the famous open source solution to create PDF files from any application.
Download the latest version of PDFCreator here. You also find the source code below.
Additionally, there is a source code release tagged in the subversion repository: