GOM Player 184.108.40.20631 – Popular audio & video codecs built-in!
GOM media player supports many features for advanced users who desire to watch video files at the best quality.It is a multimedia player that can play most of the differently encoded video formats that includeÂ AVI, MPEG, DivX,Â XviD, WMV, ASF or DAT with its own built-incodec system. Users donâ€™t have to installÂ codecs separately.
â€¢ GOM Player supports most of the condecs (AVI, DAT, MPEG, DivX, and plus more) by its own embedded codec system that you won’t have to look for appropriate codecs everytime when you can’t play a certain video format.
â€¢ GOM is also able to play incomplete or damaged AVIÂ file by skipping the damaged frames. And it can also playback Locked Media Files while downloading or sharing (with real-time index rebuilding under certain condition: AVI downloading in consecutive order).
â€¢ GOM also supports HTTP Streaming ASF/OGG/MP3/AAC/MPEG PS/MPEG TS: Only work with internal splitters).
â€¢ GOM also support its own skins, Subtitle, Overlay Mixer features, Optimized buffer for streaming Automatic ASF source filter, Keys Remapping, Superspeed/High Mode, Enhanced Filter Rendering and full-Unicode.
- Added ‘Maximize’ option to display resize menu
- Added “Fit to full screen” options under Preferences(F5)>”Playback” Menus>”Playback” Tab>”Default screen size when playing”
- Enhanced subtitleÂ·Â¯s quality in “VMR-Renderless” mode
- Updated blocking filter lists
- Linked to mts, m2ts, m2t extensions
- Selections available in the default linked programs list
- ASX 3.0 StartTime, Duration options applied to playlists.
- Fixed an issue with afterimages on the player skin
- Fixed an issue with not working function of extension connect/disconnect
- Fixed mouse inputting errors in Â·Â®VMR-RenderlessÂ·Â¯ mode while DVD playing
- Fixed codepage recognizing error of some subtitle files
- Fixed an issue that some WMV files are not connected with built-in source filter
- Changed ‘Random Play’ function to ‘Shuffle Play’ function
- Enhanced functions which adjust & save subtitle syncs
- Add Gretech MP3 source filter
- Modified source filter of FLV local files
- Modified source filter of MPEG local files
- Modified source filter of MP4 local files