Foxit Reader 18.104.22.1688- PDF document viewer with incredible speed
Foxit Reader allows you to open, view, and print PDF files. Foxit Reader currently has over 100 million users all around the world. Now, Foxit Reader 4.0 has been released and introduces many fascinating new featuresÂ including undo and redo feature, grayscale printing, speed up printing, logical page number support, current bookmark expanding.
It will automatically check you into the Foxit license agreement, and you are also opted-in to install the Foxit Search Bar that changes your default search provider to Ask and makes Ask.com your home page. It also opts you into the Foxit add-on for Firefox, and into creating desktop, quick launch, and Start menu icons that link to eBay. Also, in our tests, it commandeered the default PDF reader setting even though we unchecked that box.
In addition to the tabbed PDF reading, measuring tools, and auto-scrolling, it appears that Foxit has removed its demand that users install its toolbar before getting access to editing features, such as highlighting, commenting, hyperlink creation. There’s a new text view feature that automatically lets you view a PDF as text-only, and watermark-free printing has been extended to users of the free edition.
However, Foxit lacks some notable options, such as PDF creation, and the persistent pestering to add features is annoying–even though some of the features that you can add to Foxit are free.
Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard 1.7.
- Incredibly small: The download size of Foxit Reader is just a fraction of Acrobat Reader 20 M size.
- Breezing-fast: When you run Foxit Reader, it launches instantly without any delay. You are not forced to view an annoying splash window displaying company logo, author names, etc.
- Annotation tool: Have you ever wished to annotate (or comment on) a PDF document when you are reading it? Foxit Reader allows you to draw graphics, highlight text, type text and make notes on a PDF document and then print out or save the annotated document.
- Text converter: You may convert the whole PDF document into a simple text file.
- High security and privacy: Foxit Reader highly respects the security and privacy of users and will never connect to the Internet without users’ permission. While other PDF readers often silently connect to the Internet in the background. Foxit PDF Reader does not contain any spyware.