3DMark03 3.6.0- Provides state-of-the-art DirectX 9 (and 8) benchmark
3DMark03 3.6.0Â game tests, image quality tests, sound tests and others give you an extremely accurate overview of your systemâ€™s current gaming performance.
3DMark03 is a computer benchmarking tool to determine the performance of your computer’s 3D graphic rendering and CPU workload processing capabilities for gaming and other applications.
3DMark03 is the first version that supports Microsoft DirectX 9.0 and introduces several new features. The graphics tests cover a range of rendering techniques and DirectX 9 features.
Technical Details Associated with the New 3DMark03 Build 3.6.0
- Benchmark scores do not change between the build 3.6.0 and build 3.5.0;
- Updated System Info module with support for the latest CPU and graphics hardware;
- Updated version of the Entech library, which is used to detect the clock frequency of the graphics chip core and memory;
- Requires Microsoft DirectXÂ® 9.0c End-User Runtime;
- Fixed all reported & reproduced bugs;
- Possible result vulnerability has been blocked
As a complete package, 3DMark03 consists of:
- 4 graphics tests
- 2 CPU tests – low resolution versions of GT1 and GT3, using software vertex shaders to provide the CPU load
- 4 Feature tests
- Sound tests – a sequence of graphics tests that uses 0, 24 and 60 sound sources