Download Inno Setup – A free installer for Windows programs
Inno Setup is a free installer for Windows programs. First introduced in 1997, Inno Setup today rivals and even surpasses many commercial installers in feature set and stability.
- Support forÂ all versions of Windows in use today:Â 7,Â 2008 R2, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000, Me, 98, 95, and NT 4.0. (No service packs are required.)
- Extensive support for installation ofÂ 64-bit applications on the 64-bit editions of Windows. Both the x64 and Itanium architectures are supported. (On the Itanium architecture, Service Pack 1 or later is required on Windows Server 2003 to install in 64-bit mode.)
- Supports creation of aÂ single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
- Standard Windows 2000/XP-style wizard interface.
- Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom.
- CompleteÂ uninstall capabilities.
- Installation of files:
Includes integrated support for “deflate”, bzip2, andÂ 7-Zip LZMA/LZMA2 file compression. The installer has the ability to compare file version info, replace in-use files, use shared file counting, register DLL/OCX’s and type libraries, and install fonts.
- Creation of shortcuts anywhere, including in the Start Menu and on the desktop.
- Creation of registry and .INI entries.
- Running other programs before, during or after install.
- Support forÂ multilingual installs, including right-to-left language support.
- Support for passworded and encrypted installs.
- Support forÂ digitally signed installs and uninstalls.
- Silent install and uninstall.
- Unicode installs. (Windows 2000/XP or later)
- Integrated Pascal scripting engine option for advanced run-time install and uninstall customization.
- FullÂ source code is available (Borland Delphi 2.0-5.0 and 2009).
|5,198||2010-10-31||1,574 KB||Inno SetupÂ self-installing package.|
|1,804||2010-10-31||1,974 KB||Unicode Inno SetupÂ self-installing package.|
|882||2010-10-31||1,283 KB||DelphiÂ source code to Inno Setup.|
This archive contains only the source code; it does not include documentation.