Replica Island is a free, open-source game for Android
Replica Island is a free, open-source game for Android. Guide the Android robot through 40 action-packed platforming levels on a quest to discover a secret power source on a mysterious island. With an retro style and unique, challenging game play, Replica Island is a new take on the classic platformer genre.
Replica Island has been built from the ground up forÂ Android platforms. It requires Android 1.5 and runs on the T-Mobile G1, the Verizon Droid, and everything in between.
- Roll, jump, fly, and stomp your way through 40 challenging levels.
- Possess enemy robots and control their movement.
- Discover the secret of the mysterious Source that powers the island, and meet the warring factions that are vying for its location.
- Supports all screen sizes and resolutions.
- Requires 5MB of flash storage space.
- Completely open-source.
- Free download from Android Market.
Latest posts by Gishore James (see all)
- Microsoft Office for iPhone – Changing Strategy of Microsoft - June 16, 2013
- Guidelines for International websites from Google - June 13, 2013
- Google is to Change the rankings of smartphone search results - June 12, 2013