|ToÂ debug aÂ PHP script situated on your workspace:|
- Set breakpoints at the relevant locations in yourÂ script by double-clicking the Marker Bar (located at the left of the editor area) at the relevant line. A blue ball appears to indicate that a breakpoint is set.
- From the main menu, selectÂ Run | OpenÂ Debug Dialog
-Or- right-click the file inÂ PHP Explorer view and selectÂ Debug As | OpenÂ Debug Dialog.
- To create a new configuration, double-click the â€˜PHP Scriptâ€™ category.
- Under the Debugger Location category, choose whether you want toÂ debug locally using the internal debugger (PHP executable) or remotely, using your serverâ€™s debugger (PHP Web Server.
- Enter all other information and click Apply andÂ Debug.