WinSnap 3.5.4- A small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots.
WinSnap 3.5.4Â is a special edition of WinSnap designed to run it from a removable media (USB flash drive, memory stick, iPod/MP3 player, network share, etc).WinSnap enhances the power of your PrintScreen key. It makes your screenshots look more professional and your work even easier.
It can automatically enhance the capture with a smooth drop shadow effect, add a watermark, change the coloring and optionally save as a new file or copy it to the clipboard. Other features include support for Vista Aero effects, image rotation, advanced auto-saving, image scaling, send by email (MAPI), keyboard shortcuts and more. WinSnap can save images in PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF and JPG format.
Key Features of WinSnap 3.5.4:
â€¢ Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
â€¢ WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows!
â€¢ Unique “Application” mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with one click.
â€¢ Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
â€¢ Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
â€¢ Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
â€¢ Make all this work with one 100-kb application – smaller than Paint!
What is the difference between ‘standard’ and ‘portable’ edition?
1. Portable Edition stores all settings into the same folder as the main executable. This allows you to copy & move your settings with the application folder.
2. The default Auto-Save folder does not depend on drive letter. It is very useful if you are running it from a USB stick on different computers (from different drive letters, actually). So you can make screenshots and automatically save them in the same location on your portable device.
3. Additional checks for some other options (e.g. for autostart option and periodical updates).
Latest posts by Gishore James (see all)
- Microsoft Office for iPhone – Changing Strategy of Microsoft - June 16, 2013
- Guidelines for International websites from Google - June 13, 2013
- Google is to Change the rankings of smartphone search results - June 12, 2013