How to Add a Group or User as a DHCP Administrator at a Domain Controller
You can use this procedure to add a user or group as a DHCP administrator at a domain controller.
Membership in the Domain Admins group, or equivalent, is the minimum required to complete this procedure.
To add a user or group as a DHCP administrator at a domain controller
- Open Active Directory Users and Computers if the DHCP server is installed at a domain controller.
- In the details pane, clickÂ DHCP Administrators.
- On theÂ Action menu, clickÂ Properties.
- Click theÂ Members tab, and then clickÂ Add.
TheÂ Select Users dialog box opens.
- InÂ Enter the object names to select, type the name of the user you want to add, and then clickÂ OK. To add multiple users in one operation, type user names separated by semicolons, and then clickÂ OK.