How to Add a Group or User as a DHCP Administrator at a Member Server
You can use this procedure to add a user or group as a DHCP administrator at a member server.
Membership in the Domain Admins group, or equivalent, is the minimum required to complete this procedure.
To add a user or group as a DHCP administrator at a member server
- Open Computer Management if the DHCP server is installed as a domain member server (or a stand-alone workgroup server).
- In the console tree, clickÂ Local Users and Groups.
- In the details pane, double-clickÂ Groups, and then clickÂ DHCP Administrators.
- On theÂ Action menu, clickÂ Properties, and then clickÂ Add.
- InÂ Enter the object names to select, type the name of the user you want to add, and then clickÂ OK. To add multiple users in one operation, type user names separated by semicolons, and then clickÂ OK.
Latest posts by Gishore James (see all)
- Microsoft Office for iPhone – Changing Strategy of Microsoft - June 16, 2013
- Guidelines for International websites from Google - June 13, 2013
- Google is to Change the rankings of smartphone search results - June 12, 2013