How To create a user account in Active Directory
- ClickÂ Start, point toÂ Administrative Tools, and then clickÂ Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the console tree, double-clickÂ Contoso.com, right-clickÂ Users, point toÂ New, and then clickÂ User.
- In theÂ New Object – User dialog box, next toÂ Full name, typeÂ User1, and inÂ User logon name, typeÂ User1.
- ClickÂ Next.
- InÂ Password, type the password that you want to use for this account, and inÂ Confirm password, type the password again.
- Clear theÂ User must change password at next logon check box, and select theÂ Password never expires check box.
- ClickÂ Next, and then clickÂ Finish.
- Leave theÂ Active Directory Users and Computers console open for the following procedure.