IPCop Firewall – A secure Linux distribution managed through a web-interface
The IPCop Firewall is a Linux firewall distribution. It is geared towards home andÂ SOHO users. The IPCop web-interface is very user-friendly and makes usage easy.
The IPCop Firewall will be one of the major Linux Firewall distributions in the world.
- Provide a stable Linux Firewall Distribution.
- Provide a secure Linux Firewall Distribution.
- Provide an opensourced Linux Firewall Distribution.
- Provide a highly configurable Linux Firewall Distribution.
- Provide an easily maintained Linux Firewall Distribution.
- Provide an easily configured Linux Firewall Distribution.
- Provide reliable Support to the IPCop Linux user base.
- Provide an enjoyable environment for the Public to discuss and request assistance.
- Provide stable, secure, and easy to implement upgrades/patches for IPCop Linux.
- Develop an appreciation for both the Linux and Opensource movements in our user base.
- Develop a long lasting relationship with our userbase.
- Strive to adapt IPCop to meet the needs of the Internet of Tomorrow.
- Further develop the Linux Knowledge base of all Project Members and Users.
Latest posts by Gishore James (see all)
- Microsoft Office for iPhone – Changing Strategy of Microsoft - June 16, 2013
- Guidelines for International websites from Google - June 13, 2013
- Google is to Change the rankings of smartphone search results - June 12, 2013