US computer security firm Symantec on Tuesday said that Facebook accidentally left a door open for advertisers to access profiles, pictures, chat and other private data at the social network.
Symantec discovered that certain Facebook applications leaked tokens that act essentially as “spare keys” for accessing profiles, reading messages, posting to walls or other actions.
Read More here
- Facebook took its Translations application and made it available free to developers.
- Facebook going Lite to take on Twitter
- How to Disable the Facebook Account
- Facebook database outage cut off about 150,000
- A new Send button from Facebook – How to Add the Facebook Send Button to your Blog