Recently we were having a big trouble with NFS server. Our nfs server was not able to handle the load and the load average was going up to 250% .
We are havingÂ aroundÂ 280GB of data in the NFS , the mounted capaacity of NFS is 300 Gb.
We have done many settings changes in NFS server and client side but did not got any benif. Finally we moved the NFS server to a new machine with 500GB storage and the problem got solved. Â we think that the old NFS server was not having much space Â (20gb free)
- CloudFlare Free CDN – Organic traffic dropped almost 70%
- Why People Prefer Linux ,Apache,MySQL and PHP for High Traffic Sites.
- nginx- Lightweight, high performance web server/reverse proxy and e-mail (IMAP/POP3) proxy
- How to configure your production systems for handling more Traffic
- BackupPC – A high-performance, enterprise-grade system for backing up