Adobe Reader 9.4Â has Â the ability to play back embedded multimedia files in MP3, QuickTime, Macromedia Flash, Real, and Windows Media formats, as well as to submit Adobe PDF forms. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.
- View, print, and search PDF files, including PDF Portfolios and PDF maps
- Author, store, and share documents, and share your screen, using Acrobat.com services
- Experience richer content and greater interactivity with native support for Adobe Flash technology
- Review documents using familiar commenting tools such as sticky notes, highlighting, lines, shapes, and stamps (When enabled by Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Pro Extended)
- Digitally sign PDF documents (When enabled by Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Pro Extended)
- It also replaces some of the icons in the default interface with optional, dockable toolbars. You might as well install this now before a Web site you visit prompts you to download it, because you’ll need it.