Often called the Swiss army knife of audio, dMC can digitally rip sound from audio CDs to a multitude of formats. Convert from one format to another while preserving ID tags. Nearly every audio type is supported, including MP3, MP4, Windows Media Audio (WMA), OGG Vorbis, AAC, Monkey’s Audio, and FLAC (with optional installs from Codec Central). Windows Explorer integration.
Key Features of dBpowerAMP Music Converter 14
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity.Â mp3, mp4, m4aÂ (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Multi CPU Encoding Support,
- Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper),
- Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click,
- Windows Integration popup info tips,Â audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags,
- DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option]
- Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
Compatibility:Â Windows 7,Â Vista and XPÂ (64 bit versions included). Linux supported through Wine. Fully Unicode compatible.