Debut Video Capture enables you to recordÂ video from any image source on your PC, be it the screen itself or a USB video device connected to your computer, such as a digital video camera or a webcam.
Debut Video Capture is very easy to use: its interface offers a preview of what will be recorded, although in the case of screen recording, this is pretty confusing as the image repeats itself ad finitum. Besides that, everything in Debut Video Capture is controlled with three simple buttons (record, pause and stop) so that gives you an idea about the simplicity of the program.
Recordings can be done in a variety of formats, and each one has its own configuration settings. An interesting option is the possibility to download related programs from the same developer. Debut Video Capture also enables you to email the videos or upload them to an FTP server right after recording them.
Features of the Debut Video Capture 1.49 Beta
- Capture video directly to your hard drive.
- Record video in many different file formats including .avi, .wmv, .flv, .asf, .mpg, .3gp, .mp4, .mov and more.
- Record from your webcam, screen or video input device (eg. VHS recorder).
- Record almost anything – anything you can see on your monitor can be recorded.
- Record video and audio simultaneously.
- Create photo snap-shots at any time.
- Add your own text captions or time stamp your video.
- Change colour settings and video effects before recording.
- Adjust the video resolution, size and frame rate for capture.
- Ability to burn directly to DVD with Express Burn DVD Recorder.
- Works with BroadCam Streaming Video Server to stream over the internet.