Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.
Defraggler 2.00.230 attempts to bring order to your scattered RAM. When a file is created, portions of the item are spread into free spaces throughout the hard drive. As more files accumulate the computer has to work harder to piece together the puzzle that has become your specific file. This results in a slow computer. Defragmenting seeks out all these matching pieces and lines them up, making work easier and faster for the computer.
WhenÂ Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. UsingDefraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
Key Features ofÂ Defraggler 2.00.230:
- Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag
- Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation
- Defragment while you sleep â€“ and wake up with a faster PC. SetÂ Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly
- Full Windows OS and Multi-lingual support
- Boot time defrag of system files
- Supports 37 major languages
- Defraggler downloads easily and is simple to understand.
- Its display shows users how much memory is available on your computer and also performs a search to show exactly how many files are fragmented in the entire computer. From here you can choose to defragment all or select specific files forÂ defragmentation.
- Defraggler is easy to understand and performs its job well.