The Defraggler helps computer users who feel their system is running too slow.This free unlimited download attempts to bring order to your scattered RAM.
Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files – unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
One of Defraggler’s more advanced features is the ability to move large files to the end of the hard drive. Your computer accesses files faster if they’re at the start of the drive. Defraggler can put the large files you probably don’t use that often (videos and archives, for example) at the end of the drive so that Windows can find the smaller files faster.
Simple enough for everyday users, and flexible enough for those who demand the most options, Defraggler is your best choice to take back control of your hard drive.
Whats New in this Version:
- New Scheduler – Set a defrag on login, idle or specific intervals.
- Improved memory use on Windows 7 with lots of files.
- Improved placement of large files on exFAT.
- Improved caching of column sort options.
- Fixed prompt when attempting to empty the recycle bin on Vista 64.
- Added link to online docs (Help > Online Help).
- Added hot-key for Quick Defrag.
- Minor bug fixes.
Runs on Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.