Spyware Terminator will scan your computer for known threats and report findings in a manner that is easy to read and interpret. Every entry is given a rating and a classification, which makes it very easy to decide if a detected item should be removed. Unlike some free software titles, Spyware Terminator will remove all threats for free.
Spyware Terminator offers the ability to download and install updates automatically. Users are free to dictate how often Spyware Terminator checks for updates and how they are applied.
Spyware Terminator gives users the ability to schedule spyware scans on a regular basis to ensure computer integrity. Scans can be scheduled on either a daily or a weekly basis at any hour of the day.
Spyware Terminator has included the popular award winning open-source antivirus, Clam AntiVirus (ClamAV), for optional integration to achieve a higher level of security. ClamAV can be integrated into spyware scans, updates and the real-time protection.
- Effective Spyware Protection
Spyware Terminator prevents spyware from infecting your computer.
- Free 100% Real-Time Protection
Guards your system and ensures spyware is intercepted before it installs.
- Antivirus Protection Included
Extended detection of malware during scans and within the Real-Time Shield.
- Safe Internet Browsing and Search
Web Security Guard is one of many useful Crawler Toolbarâ€™s features that displays website reviews and threat level to help prevent users from entering potentially dangerous websites.
- Basic level â€“ For less experienced users, Spyware Terminator determines nearly all issues for them, making the application safer and easier for them to use. The user simply selects Install Mode when installing an application. If an action is blocked by Spyware Terminator, the block alert will be displayed and the user can change Spyware Terminatorâ€™s decision through a Review list.
- Advanced level â€“ (Best suited for previous Spyware Terminator users.) The Real-Time Shield Alerts are displayed in a new design, where users can select Basic or Advanced display. For more experienced users this mode lets them determine all actions. Experienced users can also select a Custom Mode and configure settings for each shield.
Install Mode â€“ Spyware Terminator 2.7 also includes an Install Mode that automatically detects programs being installed and allows users to temporarily place Real-Time Protection on hold while the program installs. All actions are added into a white list. In the current version, it can be run only from an auto-detection dialog or from a Real Time Shield Alert. Additionally, the user can switch to Allow or Deny Mode.
Allow Mode â€“ All actions guarded by Spyware Terminator are allowed, instead of being denied as threats which are automatically blocked.
Deny Mode â€“ All actions guarded by Spyware Terminator are denied, instead of being allowed as safe items.
White List â€“ contains a list of user added programs that are allowed by all shields without asking.
Black List â€“ contains a list of user added actions, which are denied by all shields without asking.
Review List â€“ All actions are automatically added to a Review List giving the user an opportunity to change their decision about previously allowed or denied actions.
HIPS Modes â€“ Version 2.7 also features an enhanced HIPS function allowing the user to choose from two application controls based on their experience level.
- Low Mode is designed for less experienced users and will reduce the number of HIPS alerts.
- High Mode is suitable for experienced users, who want to have their computer fully controlled.
Custom Shields â€“ enable experienced users to specify Real-Time Shield behavior in detail.