Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 is a utility designed to remove all types of threats from computers.Â Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 uses the effective detection algorithms realized inÂ Kaspersky Anti-Virus andÂ AVZ.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 does not provide resident protection for your computer. After disinfecting a computer, you are supposed to remove the tool and install a full version of antivirus software.
- Simplified interface.
- Can be installed to an infected computer (Safe Mode supported).
- Composite scan and disinfection system: signature detection and heuristic analyzer.
- Gathering system information and interactive creation of scripts for disinfection.
- Automatic and manual removal of virus, Trojans and worms.
- Automatic and manual removal ofÂ Spyware andÂ Adware modules.
- Automatic and manual removal of all types of rootkits.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 is Freeware.
- System memory scan is unavailable inÂ x64 versions ofÂ Windows XP / Vista / 7 due to specific features of application system drivers.
- Impossible to rename application folder ifÂ User Account Control is enabled in Windows Vista settings and applicationÂ Self-Defencedisabled.