From basic math to precalculus, Microsoft Mathematics 4.0 can help you visualize and see mathematical concepts as youâ€™ve never seen them before. This free downloadable tool includes step-by-step instructions and explains fundamental concepts. The wide range of tools to help students with complex mathematics includes a full-featured graphing calculator thatâ€™s designed to work just like a hand-held calculator and ink handwriting support to recognize hand-written problems.
- The Step-by-Step Equation SolverStudents can use this to learn how to solve difficult math problems.
- Graphing calculatorIts full features and large two-dimensional and enhanced three-dimensional color graphs can better illustrate problems and concepts.
- Formulas and Equations LibraryStudents will find more than 100 commonly used equations and formulae to help identify and apply equations.
- Triangle SolverThis graphing tool explains triangles and their parts.
- Unit Conversion toolStudents can use this handy tool to quickly and easily convert units of measure, including length, area, volume, weight, temperature, pressure, energy, power, velocity, and time.