Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. You can learn to use Python and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, and has been ported to the Java and .NET virtual machines.
Python is free to use, even for commercial products, because of its OSI-approvedÂ open source license.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, OS/2, Amiga, Palm Handhelds, and Nokia mobile phones. Python has also been ported to the Java and .NET virtual machines.
Python is distributed under an OSI-approved open source license that makes it free to use, even for commercial products.
Python 3.2 is a continuation of the efforts to improve and stabilize the Python 3.x line. Since the final release of Python 2.7, the 2.x line will only receive bugfixes, and new features are developed for 3.x only.
Download Python Programming Language 3.2
- Python 3.2 Windows x86 MSI Installer (Windows binary — does not include source)
- Python 3.2 Windows X86-64 MSI Installer (Windows AMD64 / Intel 64 / X86-64 binaryÂ Â – does not include source)
- Python 3.2 Mac OS X 32-bit i386/PPC Installer (for Mac OS X 10.3 through 10.6Â )
- Python 3.2 Mac OS X 64-bit/32-bit x86-64/i386 Installer (for Mac OS X 10.6Â )
- Python 3.2 compressed source tarball (for Linux, Unix or Mac OS X)
- Python 3.2 bzipped source tarball (for Linux, Unix or Mac OS X, more compressed)