Zend Server Community Edition is a fast andÂ reliable PHP application stack. It is completely free, and you can use it in development, testing and production. Windows, Linux, Mac OS X andÂ IBM i are supported.
Boost Performance of yourÂ PHP Applications
Zend Server Community Edition provides multiple capabilities for improving application response times and minimizing resource utilization:
- PHP bytecode caching (Zend Optimizer+)Â - increases performance with no application changes
- Data cachingÂ - a set of functions that allow developers to cache data in shared memory or to disk
Use aÂ Reliable PHP Stack in Development and Production
Zend Server Community Edition is a pre-integratedÂ PHP application stack thatâ€™s been tested byÂ Zendto ensure the highest levels of reliability. You can use it to run your application in production, during development and testing, ensuring a consistent environment throughout the application lifecycle.
If at any point you require technical support, software updates, security patches, application monitoring or extra performance, you can simply upgrade toÂ Zend Server, the commercial version ofZend Server Community Edition.
Get Up and Running with a FullÂ PHP Stack in Minutes
Eliminate wasted time spent on putting together yourÂ PHP stack piece by piece.Â Â Zend ServerCommunity Edition includes everything you need, whether youâ€™re using Windows, Linux or Mac OS X. The simple, native installers will set you up in minutes with:
- Bytecode accelerator (Optimizer+)
- Zend Data Cache
- A certifiedÂ PHP distribution
- Zend Framework
- Apache (or IIS integration)
- MySQL (on Windows and Mac OS X)
- Out-of-the-box connectivity to all common databases
- Java code connectivity
- Web-basedÂ PHP administrator console
|Zend Server CE (PHP 5.2)||5.0.3 Â for Windows||(EXE) 59.30 MB|
|Zend Server CE (PHP 5.3)||5.0.3 Â for Windows||(EXE) 61.09 MB|