Evernote 220.127.116.1127Â allows you to store just about any information that you might need â€“ from your daily to-do list, to something that you have found on the Net. You can easily add text, pictures, icons, and even application shortcuts. Using the very convenient Web Clipper feature, you can drag and drop text from websites, and Evernote will save it along with the URL of the page where you took it from.
Put your thoughts, ideas, inspiration, and things to remember all in one place. Use Evernote for work, for play, and for everything thatâ€™s noteworthy. Here are a few suggestions:
- Snap a photo of a business card with your phone, and have an easy way to store and access contacts.
- Capture plane tickets and confirmation numbers, hotel invoices, and receipts for your expense reports.
- Get inspired. Keep a file of anything cool you want to buy for yourself or as a gift, whether itâ€™s online or out in the real world.
- Keep notes from your meetings all in one place. Take a picture of a whiteboard and youâ€™ll be able to find it later.
- Plan your next trip. Clip web pages, maps, and itineraries. Capture sights, sounds, tastes, and anything else.
- Research web sites and clip pages directly from your browser.
- Keep a record of your favorite wines by snapping a photo of the label when you find one you like.
- Remember the things you were supposed to remember. Create to-do lists, jot down random thoughts, leave a voice memo, and more.
- Create notes right from Twitter and save tweets that you like by following @myEN on Twitter.