Hamachi is a handy tool lets you connect two computers via the internet by creating your own virtual private network (VPN) and protecting it with industry-standard encryption algorithms. This means that your communications will be safe from prying eyes at all times, creating a private channel between both computers. Of course, Hamachi can also be used in local area networks (LAN) for extra safety.
Hamachi features a simple interface that enables you to create personal safe networks in just a couple of steps. At first sight, it all looks very easy to use. Plus your connection is conveniently protected by an AES-256 algorithm.
Key Features of LogMeIn Hamachi:
- LAN over the Internet – Arrange multiple computers into their own secure network, just as if they were connected by a physical cable.
- Files and Network Drives – Access critical files and network drives.
- Zero-configuration – Works without having to adjust a firewall or router.
- Security – Industry leading encryption and authentication.
- Cost Effective – Free for non-commercial use.