ToÂ add aÂ new SVN repository:
- Open theÂ SVN perspective by going toÂ Window | Open Perspective | Other |Â SVN RepositoryExploring.
- In theÂ SVN Repositories view, click theÂ Add SVN Repository button on the viewâ€™s toolbar -or- right-click within theÂ SVN view and selectÂ New |Â Repository Location.
TheÂ Add SVN Repository dialog will open.
- Enter the information required to identify and connect to theÂ repository location:
- URL â€“ The URL on which yourÂ repository is located.
- Authentication â€“ The user name and password you use to connect toÂ SVN.
- ClickÂ Finish.
YourÂ SVN repository will now be added to theÂ SVN Repository view.