To add a user to the DHCP Administrators group
- In theÂ Active Directory Users and Computers console tree, clickÂ Users.
- In the details pane, double-clickÂ DHCP Administrators.
- In the DHCP Administrators Properties dialog box, click theÂ Members tab, and then clickÂ Add.
- UnderÂ Enter the object names to select (examples), type User1, the user name that you created in the preceding procedure, and then clickÂ OK twice.
- Leave theÂ Active Directory Users and Computers console open for the following procedure.