please follow the below mentioned steps toÂ changeÂ the ip address as well as Dns of your windows machine
To set a static IP address:
- Open WindowsÂ Start menu.
- OpenÂ Control Panel.
- Classic view: OpenÂ Network Connections
Category view: SelectÂ Network and Internet Connections, and thenNetwork Connections.
- Double-click on your activeÂ LAN or Internet connection.
- ClickÂ Properties.
This opens the Local Area Connections Properties window.
This opens the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties window.
- In the General tab, clickÂ Use the following IP address, and enter:
- IP address. The static IP address you want to assign to this computer. - Subnet mask. Subnet mask used by your router. - Default gateway. IP address of your router’s default gateway.
- InÂ Use the following DNS server addresses, enter all the IP addressses for the DNS servers your router uses.
- ClickÂ OK.
- ClickÂ OK to close each window.