Internet Explorer 6.0
- On theÂ Tools menu in Internet Explorer, clickÂ Internet Options, click theConnections tab, and then clickÂ LAN Settings.
- UnderÂ Proxy server, click to select theÂ Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
- In theÂ Address box, type the IP address of the proxy server.
- In theÂ Port box, type the port number that is used by the proxy server for client connections (by default, 8080).
- You can click to select theÂ Bypass proxy server for local addresses check box if you do not want the proxy server computer to be used when you connect to a computer on the local network (this may speed up performance).
- ClickÂ OK to close theÂ LAN Settings dialog box.
- ClickÂ OK again to close theÂ Internet Options dialog box.
Internet Explorer 5
- ClickÂ Start, point toÂ Settings, clickÂ Control Panel, and then double-clickÂ Internet.
- Click theÂ Connections tab, clickÂ LAN Settings, and then click to select theÂ Use Proxy Server check box.
- In theÂ Address box, type the appropriate proxy server information, and use the following format:http://<address>
- ClickÂ Advanced, and then type the appropriate proxy settings in theÂ Servers area. Use the following syntax for the proxy settings:http://<address>:<port>
For More details Visit Here