- Sign in to your account at www.godaddy.com.
- Open the Domains tab and select My Domains.
- Click the Advanced Details link for the domain that you’d like to use with AdSense for domains.
- In the Total DNS area, click Total DNS Control.
- If there are any rows in the A (Host) area with ‘@’ in the host column, delete each one of them by clicking the delete icon in the Actions column, clicking OK and then clicking OK again.
- Click Add New A Record.
- Step 1: In the ‘Host Name’ field, enter the @ character.
Step 2: In the ‘Points To IP Address’ field, enter the IP address 184.108.40.206
Step 3: Leave the default value in the ‘TTL’ field.
- Click OK. You should see “New record successfully created” and then click OK again.
- Repeat steps 6-8, adding three more records using the IP addresses 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
Your A record is now configured. Keep in mind that changes to DNS record settings may take up to 48 hours.
Bulk Editing Option:
Once you’ve finished configuring one of your domains with AdSense for Domains, you can copy that domain’s settings to bulk edit other domain settings using the copy button in the Total DNS Control page for the configured domain.