This article explains how to use the System Policy Editor to modify the registry on the Terminal Server computer to delete locally cached profiles.
- Create Terminal Server roaming profiles for all users.
- On the Terminal Server computer, clickÂ Start, clickÂ Run, and then typeÂ poledit.
- On theÂ File menu, selectÂ Open Registry.
- Double-clickÂ Local Computer, and then double-clickÂ Windows NT User Profiles.
- Click to select theÂ Delete cached copies of roaming profiles check box, and then clickÂ OK.
- Close the System Policy Editor. You are prompted to save the changes to the registry.
- ClickÂ Yes to save the changes.