Download and install Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 if you use Windows XP or an earlier version of the Windows operating system on your computer and you want to sync Microsoft Office Outlook data or other files, including pictures and music, between your phone and your computer.
ActiveSync is only compatible with Windows XP. If you run Windows Vista or Windows 7, download Windows Mobile Device Center.
Downloading and installing ActiveSync
- Click the download link on this page, and then clickÂ Continue.
- Select whether you want to register for the Windows Mobile newsletter, and then clickContinue.
- ClickÂ Download files, and then clickÂ Download.
- In theÂ File DownloadÂ dialog box, clickÂ Run.
- Follow the instructions in the Installation Wizard to install ActiveSync.