If you unintentionally remove earlier versions of Office programs that you wanted to keep, you must reinstall those programs. To do this, follow these steps:
- Remove the 2007 Office suite.
- Run the Setup program for each earlier program, and then reinstall the earlier programs.
Note Start with the oldest version first, and then continue to the newest version. Verify that the older programs work correctly.
- Run the 2007 Office Setup program again, and then clickÂ Custom.
- On theÂ Upgrade tab, perform one of the following actions, as appropriate for your situation:
- SelectÂ Keep all previous versions.
- SelectÂ Remove only the following applications, and then click to clear the check boxes of the programs that you want to keep.
After you complete these steps, the earlier Office programs and the 2007 Office programs are available.