loads.in gives you the possibility to see how fast your (or any) website loads in a real browser from over 50 locations worldwide.
If you have a worldwide audience, or your site is hosted in a different country from where your visitors live, it is useful to see how long it takes to load your web pages. With loads.in you simply enter the full URL of the page you want to check, and the page is retreived by a browser at a random location. For each subsequent check you can choose a specific location and browser profile.
As a result you will be presented with:
- The load time of the web page.
- Snapshots of the webpage at different times during load.
- Errors or warnings if they occur.
- A complete timing break down of all elements of your page in a waterfall chart.
- The possibility to download the timing results in theÂ Http Archive (HAR) format.
loads.in is a unique and free tool:
- Checks your site with real browsers.
- Choose from Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer or FireFox browser profiles.
- Checks your site from over 50 locations.
- Provides snapshots and waterfall charts for each check.