You can use the following procedure to set the DHCP server bindings.
Membership in the Administrators or DHCP Administrators group is the minimum required to complete this procedure.
- Open DHCP.
- In the console tree, click the applicable DHCP server.
- On theÂ Action menu, clickÂ Properties.
- Click theÂ Advanced tab.
- ClickÂ Bindings.
- In theÂ Bindings dialog box, in theÂ Connections and server bindings list, select or clear check boxes for any statically configured network connections that should be enabled or disabled for use at the applicable DHCP server. ClickÂ OK.
- On theÂ Advanced tab, clickÂ Apply.
- If a network connection has more than one IP address configured, only the first configured IP address is used or affected by the DHCP server bindings. Any additional configured IP addresses are not used or cannot be configured for bindings; they are never used to service clients.
- The DHCP Server service never binds to any wide area network (WAN) or DHCP-enabled network connections on a server computer. For this reason, these connections do not appear in theÂ Bindings dialog box.