Synchronization of contacts between Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and your Apple iPhone or iPod touch requiresÂ Apple iTunes. You can configure which items are synchronized during a one-time set up process.
After the initial setup, each time that you connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer, the changes made on your computer or device are synchronized.
- Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer using the cable provided with your device or by placing the iPhone or iPod touch in the Apple Universal Dock.
iTunes opens automatically when connected to your computer.
- In iTunes, in the source list, underÂ Devices, click the entry for your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Click theÂ Info tab.
- UnderÂ Contacts, clickÂ Sync contacts from, and then clickÂ Outlook.
- Do one of the following:
- To synchronize all contacts, clickÂ All contacts.
- To limit the contacts that are synchronized, clickÂ Selected groups, and then click the groups you want to synchronize.
NOTE To select multiple groups, press CTRL as you click each group name.
- ClickÂ Apply.