|The following steps demonstrate how toÂ upload aÂ project toÂ your SVN repository location:
- Create a new PHPÂ project called â€œMySVNÂ Projectâ€.
- Within theÂ project, create a PHP file called â€œSVNFile1â€³ with the following code:
//This is a new file
- In PHP Explorer View, right-clickÂ your project and selectÂ Team | ShareÂ Project.
A ShareÂ Project dialog will open.
- From theÂ repository list, selectÂ SVN and clickÂ Next.
- Select â€˜Use existingÂ repository locationâ€™, and selectÂ your repository from the list.
- ClickÂ Finish.
- Depending onÂ your authentication settings, a dialog might appear asking you to provide authentication information.
Re-enterÂ your password and clickÂ Next. (Mark the Save Password checkbox to ensure that this screen does not reappear.)
- A Commit dialog will open. Enter the comment â€œI am uploading files toÂ SVN.â€ and clickÂ OK.
- In PHP Explorer View,Â your project will now have aÂ repository icon , indicating that it is inSVN.
- Once you have committedÂ your files, other team members will be able to access and change the files.
The instructions below explain how users can check out (import) projects fromÂ SVN, edit them andupload their changes