The following example describes how to use Delprof.exe to delete user profiles on the local computer that have been inactive for 30 days:
- ClickÂ Start, point toÂ Programs, point toÂ Accessories, and then clickÂ Command Prompt.
- At the command prompt, typeÂ delprof /p /d:30, and then press ENTER. For each user profile that has not been used on the computer for 30 days, a message is displayed that prompts you to confirm its deletion. For example, you receive a message that is similar to the following message:Delete \\MYCOMPUTER\D$\Documents and Settings\User2? (Yes/No/All)
- Complete one of the following actions for each user profile that you are prompted to delete:
- TypeÂ y, and then press ENTER if you want to delete the profile.
- TypeÂ n, and then press ENTER if you do not want to delete the profile.
- TypeÂ exit, and then press ENTER to quit the command prompt.