KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
Features of KeePass Password:
- Strong Security
- Multiple User Keys
- Portable and No Installation Required
- Export To TXT, HTML, XML and CSV Files
- Import From Many File Formats
- Easy Database Transfer
- Support of Password Groups
- Time Fields and Entry Attachments
- Auto-Type, Global Auto-Type Hot Key and Drag&Drop
- Intuitive and Secure Clipboard Handling
- Searching and Sorting
- Multi-Language Support
- Strong Random Password Generator
- Plugin Architecture
- Open Source!
Key Features of KeePass Password Safe 2.13:
- Password quality estimation algorithm: added check for about 1500 most common passwords (these are rated down to 1/8th of their statistical rating; Bloom filter-based implementation).
- Global auto-type (using a system-wide hot key) is now possible on Unix-like systems (see the documentation for setup instructions, section ‘Installation / Portability’ in the ‘KeePass 2.x’ group; thanks to Jordan Sissel for enhancing ‘
- Added IPC functionality for Unix-like systems.
- Added possibility to write exportÂ plugins that don’t require an output file.
- Tag lists are sorted alphabetically now.
- Password text boxes now use a monospace font by default.
- Added option to select a different font for password text boxes (menu ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ -> tab ‘Interface’).
- Added support forÂ importing Password Prompter 1.2 DAT files.
- Added ability to export to Windows/IE favorites.
- Added ability to specify IO credentials in the ‘Synchronize’Â trigger action.
- Added ability to specify IO credentials and a master key in the ‘Open database file’ trigger action.
- If IO credentials are stored, they are now obfuscated.
- Custom colors in the Windows color selection dialog are now remembered.
- Added high resolution version of the KeePass application icon.
- Improved lock overlay icon (higher resolution).
- PLGX loader: added support for unversioned KeePass assembly references.