Kolab is a secure, scalable and reliable groupware server. It is formed by a number of well-known and proven components or the standards tasks such as E-Mail, Directory Service and Web Service.
Kolab adds intelligent interaction between the components, a web administration interface, management of free-busy lists etc.
Various clients can access Kolab, among them Kontact (KDE), Outlook (Windows) and Horde (Web).
- Full seamless support of mixed clients environments (Outlook/KDE/Web)
- A web administration interface
Supported languages: Deutsch (German), English, FranÃ§ais (French), Nederlands (Dutch)
- A shared address book with provision for mailbox users as well as contacts
- POP3 as well as IMAP4(rev1) access to mail
- Client-side full support of S/MIME E-Mail encryption possible (officially Sphinx-interoperable).
server/ |--release/ - stable releases of Kolab Server | `--kolab-server-2.2.3/ - previous stable release 2.2.3 | `--kolab-server-2.2.4/ - current stable release 2.2.4 |--security-updates/ - files referenced by Kolab Security Issues `--beta/ - beta versions and release candidates