Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is a security application for Windows OS that removes viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits, dialers, spyware, and malware.It is easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-malware application
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. It uses an advanced heuristic technology which guarantees realtime protection on your system.
Database updates are released daily and it has the ability to perform full scan on all drives and scanning is done quickly. It also supports multi-lingual and the user interface is straight-forward.
Key Features of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.50:
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, and Vista (32-bit only).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Changes in Version 1.50 :
1. Dramatically improved scan speed: up to 5 times faster.
2. Dramatically improved stability of both the scanner and protection module (paid version only).
3. More responsive: programÂ loads up to 3 times faster, and protection module has lower impact on system resources (paid version only).
4. New internal detection algorithms enable detection of more real-world malware.