The Maxthon browser provides every internet user a rich experience in online browsing with a set of features that was created to truly impress. Improve your online experience with this Maxthon product that will surely fail to disappoint!
This browser is actually created after Microsoft’s Internet Explorer (IE) engine. Although it is only starting to gain a small following in the West, in the East (mainly in China) the use of the Maxthon browser has caught on tremendously.
In this version, shortcut key configuration and boss key is added. Favorites bar and menu items can be ordered by dragging. Reycle Bin is also added in Favorites Manager. Basic screen capture “Snap Screen” is also added, as well as a new “Paper” skin. For more details please refer to the change log.
+ added Keyboard Shortcuts configuration and Boss Key
+ added new Paper skin
+ added snap screen (screen capture)
* Favorites Bar and Favorites Menu items are draggable now
* added Recyle Bin in Favorites Manager
* fixed a tab switching problem when closing tabs on right
* fixed problem that tab goes back when clicking back/forward dropdown list
* fixed some display problems of Tab Bar
* fixed a problem creating new folder in Favorites Manager
* fixed a display prolem in Developer Tools
* fixed problem that horizonal UI can not be remembered
* fixed a crash problem caused by Proxy
* fixed a display problem caused by saved ID info
* fixed problem that some pop up login box can not be filled
* added support for Ajax login box
* fixed some form fillings problems in certain sites (eg. Google Services)
* fixed a freezing problem caused by excessive ADhunter logs
- Maxthon is 100% free of viruses, spyware, adware Ã¢â‚¬â€œ any kind of malware.
- The built-in Ad Hunter blocks harmful, or just irritating ads, images and pages.
- Filter packs screen out offensive and irritating Web pages.