MediaMonkey has excellent library-management tools that keep the largest digital music collections well organized. Stir that up with integrated CD and DVD burning, a stellar interface, a full-featured encoder, and the ability to sync with portable audio devices such as the iPod, and you have a pretty compelling product.
MediaMonkey Gold adds advanced features such as sleep, scripting, previewing, and on-the-fly file conversion when syncing with a portable device.
The new version add compatibility with the iPod Nano 6G, iPod Shuffle 4G, and iPod Touch 4G.Â It also resolves compatibility issues with iTunes 10.1 and iOS 4.2.1 firmware recently released for iPod, iPad, and iPhone devices.Â In addition, it includes several other minor minor fixes.
Key Features of MediaMonkey 126.96.36.1994:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties or other public places with Party Mode
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customize MediaMonkey with Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make it do what you want it to.
It includes a CD ripper, CD/DVD Burner, andÂ Audio Converter for saving music, and manual or automated playlist editors for creating music mixes. Its player automatically adjusts volume levels so that you don’t have continually fiddle with the volume control and supports hundreds of Winamp plug-ins and visualizations; or if you prefer, it can use Winamp as theÂ Default player. It also includes portable audio device synchronization that allows you to quickly synch tracks and playlists withÂ iPods and other portable audio devices.