NetXMS is an enterprise grade multi-platform open source network management and monitoring system. It provides comprehensive event management, performance monitoring, alerting, reporting and graphing for all layers of IT infrastructure â€” from network devices to business application layer.
The system has three-tier architecture: the information is collected by monitoring agents (either our own high-performance agents or SNMP agents) and delivered to monitoring server for processing and storing. Network administrator can access collected data using rich client application or web interface.
Having been designed with flexibility and scalability in mind, NetXMS features a wide range of supported platforms, operating systems and database engines, thus ensuring seamless integration with any infrastructure.
- Unified platform for management and monitoring of the entire IT infrastructure
- Designed for maximum performance and scalability
- Distributed network monitoring
- Automated network discovery
- Flexible and easy to use event processing
- Business impact analysis tools
- Quick deployment with minimal configuration efforts
- Easy and simple integration with related products
- Native support for many popular platforms and operating systems