Opera Software debuted the newest version of its award-winning browser today. Opera 11 combines elegant design, smart updates to some of our most popular features and new ways to customize Opera to your preferences. Download it today for Windows, Mac and Linux computers fromÂ http://www.opera.com/.
Tab stacking is a better way to organize your open tabs. Simply drag one tab on top of another to create a stack. Here is a short video to introduce tab stacking:
Extensions help you personalize your browser and enhance what Opera can do. More than two million extensions have already been downloaded fromÂ https://addons.opera.com/. Try the top five most-downloaded extensions for yourself:
- NoAds authored by Lex1. The top ad-blocking extension for Opera.
- LastPass authored by lastpass. LastPass is a free password manager and form filler.
- FastestTube – YouTube Video Downloader authored by fastesttube. Download any video from YouTube.
- Image preview authored by whochan. Displays a pop-up preview of an image.
- Translate authored by neilj. Automagically translates foreign-language webpages.
Visual mouse gestures
With the flick of your wrist, mouse gestures let you navigate back and forwards, open new pages, close tabs and so much more. In Opera 11, you now have a handy visual guide to the wonders of mouse gestures.
Safer address field
We changed the address bar, so you can make better sense of the security levels of the sites you visit. Opera 11 now displays a clear badge indicating the security level and allowing immediate, one-click access to security and trust information about the site.