Google launched the most requested feature forÂ Page Speed,Â Page Speed for Chrome. Now Google Chrome users can get Page Speed performance suggestions to make their sites faster, right inside the Chrome browser. We would like to thank all our users for your great feedback and support since we launched. Weâ€™re humbled that 1.4 M unique users are using the Page Speed extension and finding it useful to help with their web performance diagnosis.
How to InstallÂ Page Speed for Chrome
Important: Before installing Page Speed for Chrome, you need to enable the Chrome experimental extension APIs.
To install Page Speed for Chrome:
- In a new tab, navigate toÂ about:flags
- Scroll down toÂ Experimental Extension APIs and clickÂ Enable.
- Scroll to the bottom of about:flags and clickÂ Relaunch Now for the changes to take effect.
- After enabling Experimental Extension APIs and restarting your browser,Â click here to install Page Speed for Chrome.
- Once installed, Page Speed for Chrome will be available in the Chrome Developer Tools. Read The Page Speed Â run Instructions