PCLoginNow is a tool to reset local accounts’ passwords on Windows system. PCLoginNow can also help you to upgrade an general account to administrator, lock or unlock accounts. PCLoginNow supports Syskey. Suppport NT/2000/xp/2003/Vista.
PCLoginNow is an easy-to-use tool toÂ reset local administrator and other accounts passwords on Windows system. No need to reinstall the system. ItÂ resets Windows passwords and Windows security settings instantly.Â All version of Windows are completelysupported. It’s an incredible CD for Home users and Businesses. And most of all, it’s the most popular and safe solution for removing your Windows password until now.
Besides the abilities of resetting passwords, PCLoginNow can also help you maintain, change accounts policy setting and properties. You can easily upgrades an general accountÂ to administrator level,lock or unlock those accounts you don’t need anymore, And moreover, all of these are done without booting your tedious, time-comsuming Windows System.
The most powerful feature PCLoginNow have is toÂ support Syskey.
SYSKEY was an optional feature added in Windows NT 4.0 SP3. It was meant to protect against offline password cracking attacks so that the SAM database would still be secure even if someone had a copy of it.
Even thouth the system registry is proctected by Syskey, PCLoginNow can easily bypass this mechanism and reset the Windows passwords.
- 100% recovery rate:Â PCLoginNow resets any passwords on ANY Windows with 100% successful rate.
- Support Syskey :Â PCLoginNow can easily bypass Syskey mechanism and reset the Windows passwords.
- Offline runningÂ PCLoginNow runs on Linux Live CD.
- Securest technique:Â PCLoginNow uses the securest way to reset passwords and other settings. You don’t have to worry about System corruption after using PCLoginNow.
- Supported FilesystemsÂ PCLoginNow supports all Windows filesystems including NTFS, FAT16, FAT32.
- Supported Operating SystemsÂ PCLoginNow is able to handle all popular Windows operating systems. Including Windows Vista, Windows XP/XP with SP2, Windows 2003 server , Windows 2000/NT.
- Supported HardwaresÂ PCLoginNow runs on Linux CD which indicates most of the new Hardwares are supported byPCLoginNow. Computers with IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB or Firewire(IEEE 1394) Hard Disks as well as a wide range of PCI PCI-EX card are completely supported.
- Easy to UseÂ PCLoginNow is designed for non-professionals, which means everyone can access their computer in no more than 5 minutes.