PDFCreator 1.1.0 able to create documents and files in the following format: Portable Document Format (PDF), Postscript (PS), Encapsulated Postscript (EPS), PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX and TIFF. Feature of the presented tool is its versatility. PDFCreator installs in the system a virtual printer, while allowing it to use parse to create PDF files in any text or graphic editor.
The program has a lot of settings, including the following: Set the priority of the processor, Set the document author, auto store, choose fonts, set permissions for images, etc. The new version ofÂ PDFCreator 1.1.0 made improvements in the COM interface, it is possible to create PDF files with digital signatures.
PDFCreator 1.1.0 is a simple program to create documents in PDF format. Like other applications of this nature, their operation is based on emulating a printer so you can perform conversions from any program that supports printing of documents.
Key Features of PDFCreator 1.1.0:
- Use your Adobe InDesign CS3 or CS4 design
- Define image settings for each column in the datafile
- Define for each column what to do if the record is empty
- Add custom text to each column
- Create one big PDF file of all records, or individual PDF files for each record
- Variable PDF Creator is also able to delete specific layers from the output
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc.
- Send generated files via eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
Â·Â VPC is a stand-alone application, but needs Adobe InDesign CS3 or CS4 to create the output.